15 November 2006

Silverpoint

I finally fixed our scanner. The AC adapter blew a fuse when I plugged it into a broken transformer. One of the great things about Thailand, it's cheaper to fix something than to buy a new one. 300 baht, about $8.50. Not bad.

So in celebration I've scanned all the silverpoint drawings I've done in the past few weeks.

I still need to go to the dentist.

Second version of this drawing.

I really liked this photo of an albino deer in Germany.

Right now the teak trees are dropping their leaves.

There is a restaurant near our house called Boat. They have a nifty wooden bear head up on one of the walls.

Just a log

This is from an old drawing in one of my sketchbooks. While I drew it I was listening to an episode of This American Life about Iraqi deaths since the war.

Another log. I kinda like logs. SOLD to mysterious benefactors in Zembla.

The original sketch for this one had text reading "demijohn full of guzzaleen," a reference to Tatyana Tolstaya's The Slynx. These are all for sale, by the way. If anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment